CNC DIE SINKING MACHINE, CNC-SERIES
CNC series, die-sinking EDM machines performs with full range of the possible option and EDM sinking machining methods. Such full functioning machine usually using in Hi-tech industries, such as Aerospace, Automobile, Electronics, etc.
EDM CNC die-sinking machines (CNC series) allow EDM processing of hard-to-machine materials such as stainless steels, alloyed steels, tool steels, titanium, hardened steel parts with quenching to any hardness, hard alloys, and other conducting materials.
EDM CNC Die-Sinking machines can work in 3 axes: X, Y, Z. Optionally 4th axis C can be installed, which expands the functionality of the machine and makes it easy to burn the screw surface and get the threaded holes in the hard alloy and hardened parts. To ensure automatic processing, CNC series EDM machines are completed with a magazine for automatic tool change (electrodes).
|Parameters / Models||Units||CNC-250||CNC-430||CNC-460||CNC-580||CNC-650|
|The working bath dimensions (W x L x H)||mm||750 х 500 х 340||1090 x 600 x 370||1400 x 800 x 500||1700 x 1050 x 700||2150 x 1150 x 700|
|Working table size||mm||600 х 300||650 x 350||900 x 600||1100 x 700||1400 x 900|
|Working table travel (X / Y)||mm||300 / 200||400 / 300||–|
|Spindle head travel (X / Y / Z)||mm||–||–||600 / 500 / 400||1000 / 600 / 450||1200 / 700 / 450|
|Spindle head travel ( Z )||mm||200||270||–||–||–|
|Distance range between spindle and working table||mm||0–380||40–510||450–750||520–970||560–1100|
|Max electrode weight||kg||50||120||200||400||400|
|Max workpiece weight||kg||300||400||1800||3000||4000|
|Machine size (W x L x H)||mm||1200 х 1200 х 2240||3300 x 1350 x 2260||3200 x 2560 x 2500||3580 x 3290 x 2800||4500 x 3200 x 2950|
|Filters / Pump||pcs||2 / 1||4 / 1||5 / 2||6 / 2||6 / 2|
|Coolant liquid type||–||MOL Polimet, Steelfluid 108 MP-S, LonoPlus Ime-MH|
|Max output current||А||60||60 / 120 / 300|
|Power consumption||kW||6||6 / 10 / 30|
|Max cutting efficiency||mm3/min||550||550 / 700 / 4000|
|Min electrode wearing rate||%||0.2||<0.3|
|Best roughness||Ra||0,3 µm|
|System control method||–||CNC close loop control|
|CNC controlled axis||–||X, Y, Z (С — axis option)|
|Min inputted value||mm||0.001|
|Max inputted value||mm||±9999.999|
|Positioning command format||–||Incremental, absolute|
|Feeding range (remote control)||–||4-speed|
|Positioning parameters setting||–||Е-cods|
|Machining parameters setting||–||S-cods|
|Possible trajectory of motion||–||circle, square, sector, internal and external sphere, cone, radial under 45°, spatial, via arc, etc.|
|Orbital motion control||–||X / Y / Z — free, X / Y — fixed|
|Machining step qty||–||200|
|Programs data capacity||–||100 files|
|Optical ruler resolution||mm||0.001|
CNC series EDM die-sinking machines are essential means of production for the solution of such complex technological tasks as:
- Profile cavities of complex shape, including blind holes of complex shape (as an example: a hole of high height with small diameters at the corners). Normally processing is implemented in two steps: EDM machining is carried out after preliminary processing on CNC milling machines and CNC lathes, where the most part of material is removed.
- Making hollows of various shapes in the inner walls of the hole. When solving such production tasks on EDM CNC die-sinking machines, the electrode is driven into the hole along the Z axis, then the process of EDM burning takes place along the X, Y axes, as well as along more complex trajectories.
- Making the threaded holes in carbide parts.
- Other types of technological problems that are easily solved with the help of EDM CNC die-sinking machines, when processing on CNC milling machines and lathes is difficult or not feasible.
EDM die-sinking machines of CNC series provide high stability and accuracy of processing over a long period of operation due to the following design features:
- The machine bedding, the column, the work tables and a number of other basic body assemblies of the machine are made of high-strength fine-grained cast iron — mehanite.
- The structure of the frame is designed in such a way that the influence of temperature and mechanical effects is distributed symmetrically along the frame, this does not allow the frame to deform.
- Precision linear guides of class P, made in Japan, Germany or Switzerland — world leaders in the metalworking industry — are installed on all three axes (X, Y, Z) of CNC EDM die-sinking machines.
- Movement control is carried out using AC servo motors, with full feedback through the use of optical rulers.
- High-precision ball screws with double nuts are installed on the X, Y, Z axes.
- CNC series EDM die-sinking machines are controlled via the CNC controller, in which a 15-inch liquid-crystal color display and a functional, convenient panel with control buttons are installed. The control system is built on the basis of an industrial personal computer, which ensures the wide functionality of the CNC. Programming processing parameters (S-codes) in the CNC controller has an accessible and intuitive interface.
- Our EDM CNC die-sinking machines comply with safety standards CE 89 / 392EEC & 93/68 / EEC.